18650 batteries are lithium ion batteries that provide superior power and more long-lasting performance than standard alkaline batteries. Once your 18650 batteries run out, you can simply recharge them with a battery charging station. Just like standard e cig batteries, 18650 batteries come in different strengths, which are indicated by mAh (milli-amp hours). Batters with a higher mAh will usually last longer before they need to be recharged.
Unlike cigalikes and vapor cigarettes, most vape mods require 18650 batteries to function. When using lithium ion batteries, it’s crucial to follow certain steps that are recommended for battery safety:
- Do not stack your batteries
- Make sure your batteries do not make contact with metal
- Avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight
- Use an 18650 battery case
- Use high-end batteries and chargers
- Make sure your battery is fully charged before use