E-cigs are under attack in Chicago and Illinois! The Chicago City Council is trying to ban e-cigarettes everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Please help protect your right to vape by contacting your local Alderman, and explaining how e-cigarettes have positively affected your life.
Ever put “quit smoking” on your list of New Year’s resolutions? Last year, this was the 7th most popular goal. That’s easy to believe since one out of every five Americans is a smoker. If quitting smoking is on your list, do you have a plan? Are you going to try the patch, nicotine gum,
And another one bites the dust. Last week, the New York City Council voted 43-8 to restrict the use of ecigs. Despite protest from vapers, activist groups, and e-cigarette manufactures and stores, New York banned ecigs. People will no longer be able to use them anywhere they like. Once the ban starts, ecigs will be
This is a guest blog post by Morandir. With Christmas just around the corner, and not to mention the biggest vaping holiday – New Years, there’s plenty of great options gift wise for the vaper or potential vaper in your life. Of course it all depends on what level of vaping they’re at. Here’s a
My mom hides a bag of chocolate bars in the closet. My dad can’t keep his hands off the cherry pie. My aunt always has bubble gum in her purse, and my grandma would have had strawberry milkshakes every day if we let her. With the popularity of ecigs increasing, so are the “haters”. A
This is a guest blog post by Morandir. It’s very rare for me to get personal in a blog, but I’ve been in a very reflective mood the past few days. The holiday season combined with my approaching three-year vaperversary brings it out of me. This has been one of the most trying years of my life.
Vapers, as you have probably noticed, proposed ecig bans are popping up everywhere! New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and several members on the NYC Council plan to quickly pass an ordinance that would ban ecigs from being used everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Vapers would be treated like smokers again.
On Monday, Dec. 9 the Chicago City Council’s joint committee Finance; Health and Environmental Protection held a hearing about the proposed ecig ordinance which would subject ecigs to the Clean Indoor Air Act.
“No smoking within 15 feet of this entrance.” Both smokers and non-smokers have rights. Smokers have the right to smoke, so long as it’s 15 feet away from an entrance. Non-smokers have the right to not be bothered by cigarette smoke. Now we have a “third-party” in the mix – that’s us, vapers. Even though
These days, it seems like governments everywhere are proposing ecig bans. It’s not just happening in the U.S. either. The latest proposition comes from the European Union. If the ban goes through, ALL ecigs on sale in Britain would be banned and taken from store shelves.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 4 days ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 4 days ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 5 days ago