We recently held our very first customer appreciation party at our Smokeless Lounge here in Northbrook, IL. We invited customers from the area to hang out, eat some food and meet other vapers. Continue reading
What makes a vaper’s wife happy?
- My house no longer smells like an ashtray.
- My windows are clear and not glazed with smoke.
- My clothes smell like my perfume and not a cigarette butt.
- My carpets are free of holes and ashes.
- My house cleaning does not include ashtrays.
- My husband doesn’t leave me alone at a restaurant to take a cigarette break outside.
- My husband’s mouth doesn’t taste like tobacco when we kiss.
- My dog smells like a dog, not like smoke.
- My daughter no longer keeps her bedroom door closed and sealed to second-hand smoke.
- My husband can walk two miles on the treadmill without being short of breath.
- My life is better without cigarettes even though I never smoked.
What makes you happy about vaping? Even if you are not a vaper…Let me know in the comments below!
- Mel the Vapor Queen at V4L
The second annual World Vaping Day is here! This worldwide holiday was created to raise awareness about the benefits of ecigs. This day is all about becoming an advocate for electronic cigarettes as a smoking alternative. You can be an advocate just by helping people understand what ecigs are and how they work. If you really want to make a difference, you can even contact your legislators and government agencies to urge them to write policies that favor vaporizers.
It was 11:45 PM and was freezing. “What the hell am I doing out this late?” I asked myself. Oh yeah! The biggest gaming release of the year was last night! Finally, my wait was over for Grand Theft Auto V. But the wait last night was much longer than expected. Apparently, some other people heard of the biggest game of this century, and I was one of 400 people at my local GameStop. Great.
As a vaper, I’ve been approached by many people who come from both sides of the “e-cig spectrum.” You know, the “naysayers” who think this is a fad or on the opposite end, people who praise me for making the switch. Some people just genuinely want to know what e-cigs are really all about. Well, I’m here to tell you MY version of what I say to anyone who asks me about my vape.