This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. Vapor4Life sells two kinds of cartos: WOW carts and CoolCarts. Neither is better than the other, as they both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It all comes down to personal preference.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Morandir835 has contributed 63 entries to our website, so far.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. A common question for new vapers is “how long will my battery last?” There are many possible answers, with many factors that come into play. V4L offers batteries (a.k.a. batts) in both manual and automatic,
This is a guest post written by PJ, who is an expert on all things vape-related. My name is Morandir, and you can also call me Pablo or PJ. If you have been to V4L’s sub forum on ECF or the KR808 section, you probably already know me. If you’ve found this blog through Facebook, Twitter, or have just stumbled upon
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- What Is Vaping? Find Out How Vapor Cigarettes Are So Different from Using Tobacco
- Need Help Choosing the Best E Cigs? Use This Guide to Find What You Need
- Today is Customer Appreciation Day at our Chicago & Northbrook, IL vape shops! Stop by for Fun, Food & Prizes! http://t.co/PwnwXAqShm 4 days ago
- From National Review: What's Driving the War on E-Cigarettes? http://t.co/wYfzZmsZbN #Vapor4Life 2 weeks ago
- Vaping vs. Smoking. Share with your friends that smoke: http://t.co/re6jXPQ5c4 3 weeks ago