This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. Vapor4Life sells two kinds of cartos: WOW carts and CoolCarts. Neither is better than the other, as they both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It all comes down to personal preference.
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Morandir835 has contributed 63 entries to our website, so far.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. A common question for new vapers is “how long will my battery last?” There are many possible answers, with many factors that come into play. V4L offers batteries (a.k.a. batts) in both manual and automatic,
This is a guest post written by PJ, who is an expert on all things vape-related. My name is Morandir, and you can also call me Pablo or PJ. If you have been to V4L’s sub forum on ECF or the KR808 section, you probably already know me. If you’ve found this blog through Facebook, Twitter, or have just stumbled upon
- If 10% of Americans Vape, What Does That Mean for the Number of E Cigs for Sale?
- Introducing RefreshMint and Vanilla Custard e Liquid flavors
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- @US995 #PenOfTheDay @DrewRadio - Thanks again for sharing our pens. Any chance you can link to us on that webpage? http://t.co/Ph9VM6ycQa 7 days ago
- @US995 Thanks for making us the #PenOfTheDay & thanks to Carol for sending in our pens. We love 99.5 and helping our customers! #Vapor4Life 7 days ago
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 1 week ago