This is a guest blog post by Michael Britt. When I received my Vapor Zeus “vapemail” at around noon I was headed out on a road trip. Perfect time to put these new products through their paces. I switched over from a two-pack a day habit to vaping exclusively in early January. But I was
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
TheBaldwinStuntDouble has contributed 4 entries to our website, so far.
This is a guest post by Michael Britt. Some of my first V4L e-cigs were Vapor King automatic batteries I got in the starter kit the first time I tried switching over. Because I was topping off old carts (and wasn’t aware of the forums for newbie advice), I quickly made the mistake of flooding a cart.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find myself needing a second flavor to cleanse my palette every hour or so to help refresh my taste buds. I tend to chain vape, and after a while, I start not feeling and tasting the flavor of my main vape “WOW New Menthol” as much.
I actually enjoy the act of smoking a cigarette. It’s every other aspect of cigarettes I do not like. The cost ($11 a pack in NYC!). That lingering smell on my clothing and hands. The cost. Cleaning ashtrays. The cost. I ended 2012 by joining a gym and signing up for the Spartan Race with
- What’s Your Flavorite? The Wild World of E-Cig Flavors
- China’s Government Moves to Ban Traditional Smoking in Public Places
- Vaping Cartridges, Cartomizers, and Tanks: What Are the Fundamental Differences?
- The Story of the e Cigar King
- If 10% of Americans Vape, What Does That Mean for the Number of E Cigs for Sale?
- @ravenclaw50 Love the pink! #Vapor3Life https://t.co/wb3J6AcLHm 1 week ago
- RT @MyVaping : #vapemail arrived today from @Vapor4Life the V-Kit http://t.co/5EVdAQjpEx 1 week ago
- New Flavor @Vapor4Life . Peppermint Twist! Refreshing taste of peppermint, A hint of a mint! http://t.co/NGhto8VbdX http://t.co/qGhyeyRrLt 1 week ago