Next Monday (2/24), Los Angeles City Council’s Arts, Parks, Health, Aging & River Committee expects to consider an ordinance that would ban use of e-cigarettes wherever smoking is prohibited. This will take place at its next regular meeting, in room 1060, City Hall, 200 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. We need your help
Today, the Chicago City Council as a whole voted on the proposed ecigarette ban. It passed 45 to 4. The four Alderman that voted against the ban were Roderick Sawyer, Ray Colon, Nicholas Sposato, and Brendan Reilly. Chicago is set to be the first major US city to ban vaping in restaurants, bars, and other
Today, the Chicago City Council Joint Committee on Finance and Committee on Health and Environmental Protection passed an ordinance regulating e-cigs. The ordinance amending Chapters 4-64 and 7-32 of the Municipal Code of Chicago regulates ecigs like tobacco cigarettes on sale, distribution and use.
The Chicago City Council is meeting for a second time likely to discuss a proposed ordinance banning e-cigs wherever smoking is prohibited. The meeting is this coming Monday, January 13, at 11:30am. We are encouraging all Chicago vapers to call and email their Alderman, to let them know why they should not pass the ordinance.
E-cigs are under attack in Chicago and Illinois! The Chicago City Council is trying to ban e-cigarettes everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Please help protect your right to vape by contacting your local Alderman, and explaining how e-cigarettes have positively affected your life.
And another one bites the dust. Last week, the New York City Council voted 43-8 to restrict the use of ecigs. Despite protest from vapers, activist groups, and e-cigarette manufactures and stores, New York banned ecigs. People will no longer be able to use them anywhere they like. Once the ban starts, ecigs will be
My mom hides a bag of chocolate bars in the closet. My dad can’t keep his hands off the cherry pie. My aunt always has bubble gum in her purse, and my grandma would have had strawberry milkshakes every day if we let her. With the popularity of ecigs increasing, so are the “haters”. A
Vapers, as you have probably noticed, proposed ecig bans are popping up everywhere! New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and several members on the NYC Council plan to quickly pass an ordinance that would ban ecigs from being used everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Vapers would be treated like smokers again.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 15 hours ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 1 day ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 2 days ago