After a prolonged period of using tobacco cigarettes, many smokers find that they want an alternative that doesn’t pose a myriad of health risks. As a result, these individuals may turn to the use of electronic cigarettes, which are sometimes called vapor cigarettes, to provide the satisfaction of smoking with a significantly lowered risk of
What cartomizer fits my battery? Can I use a Smileomizer with a Vapor King battery? Does a tank fit my eGo? Do these questions sound familiar? People new to vaping, or even people who have been vaping for months or years can have a lot of questions when it comes to using refillables. That’s OK
It’s summer and time to enjoy the sun, sand, beach, watermelon, and street fests! What could be better than relaxing outside, soaking up the sun and vaping? Not much! We want you to keep on vapin’ during these gorgeous months, and have fun this summer. Here are a few things you should keep in mind
Are you a vaper who still has friends who smoke? Despite watching you successfully make the switch from tobacco to ecigs, some of your friends or family members might still smoke. Maybe you’ve tried loaning them your ecig, or even bought them a kit of their own. Whatever you have tried to do hasn’t worked
Are you new to the ecig world? Welcome! Here’s a list of our favorite tips for vapers that include everything from ecigarette batteries, to nicotine strength, and vapor flavors. We consider these key to making a successful switch! Vape tip #1: Always carry an extra battery You don’t want to be left without a charged
Have you heard about our brand new rewards program yet? We are super excited to introduce this snazzy new program to reward our loyal V4L family members. Now you can earn points for all kinds of stuff and use the points to buy more vape gear! Earn points for referring friends, celebrating your vaperversary, sharing
Battery broken? If your ecig isn’t working, this could be very annoying. You might be out and about, with just one batt, or you have a spare, but it’s not charged. Ah fret not my fellow vapers. If your batt isn’t working, there are a few things you should try doing before throwing your hands
Some ecigs come ready to use right out of the package. Some ecigs need to be filled with juice before you can use them. The advantages to filling ecigs yourself are that you can mix flavors together and save money. Here are four different cartridges for ecigs, and how to fill them.
So, you consider yourself a vaping novice? Think you know all there is to know about mods, threading, coils, and ohms? Have you heard of the Smileomizer from Vapor4Life? If you have, cool! Vape on my friend. If you don’t know about “Smileos” I’m here to tell you all about them.
Congrats! You just received your first ecig starter kit in the mail. You did your research and figured out what to buy. It just came in the mail and you can’t wait to get started. I’m going to take you through the process so you know what to do.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 3 days ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 4 days ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 5 days ago