When I first started to learn the ins and outs of e-cigarettes, I started telling every smoker I knew. I’d show off my e-cig like it was the hottest thing in town. Continue reading
Any Bloody Mary fans in the house? Vapor4Life recently attended Highwood’s Bloody Mary Festival. Bright and early Saturday morning I arrived with my car full of equipment and ecig products. At 8 a.m. there were a handful of other vendors getting their booths set up. After figuring out where our booth would be, I got to work setting up the tent and tables. Luckily Joey from our tech team was there to help.
Our customer spotlight today is on Stafford, born and raised in Winnetka who now lives in Northfield. He came into the Lounge to get some more Turtle juice. I sat down with him for a few minutes to talk about his experience with ecigs and Vapor4Life.
When he was a smoker, Stafford smoked 1 to 1 1/2 packs every day. He first became involved with ecigs when he purchased a starter kit from a convenience store. He actually started smoking more cigarettes because of it. Not good. He then moved on to an EGO. Since he’s a techy guy, he enjoyed the technical aspects of ecigarettes, which was fun for him.
It’s been two years vapers, and you know what? It doesn’t feel like it. It feels like I’ve been at Vapor4Life for my entire life. Not because life is a drag here, but it feels like home and that I’m with family. Faces have come and gone over the last two years but the “family” has never wavered. We’re a strong family here and I know I wouldn’t have made it this far in my life without the help of my family here at work (side note: stop and reread that last sentence. “Family here at work.” Let that sink in, and you’ll understand our culture at Vapor4Life). Here’s some insight on some of the great family members I have today.
This is a guest post by Morandir. Recently V4L announced the release of two new flavors- Smilin Special Cigar in medium and full flavor. Smilin sir has been working on these for a bit now (first samples appeared back in February of this year). They’re available in both 30ml bottles and pre-filled cartomizers. My final versions arrived recently, and all week I’ve been testing and using both flavors. Let’s take a closer look at the two new offerings.
We recently held our very first customer appreciation party at our Smokeless Lounge here in Northbrook, IL. We invited customers from the area to hang out, eat some food and meet other vapers. Continue reading
What makes a vaper’s wife happy?
- My house no longer smells like an ashtray.
- My windows are clear and not glazed with smoke.
- My clothes smell like my perfume and not a cigarette butt.
- My carpets are free of holes and ashes.
- My house cleaning does not include ashtrays.
- My husband doesn’t leave me alone at a restaurant to take a cigarette break outside.
- My husband’s mouth doesn’t taste like tobacco when we kiss.
- My dog smells like a dog, not like smoke.
- My daughter no longer keeps her bedroom door closed and sealed to second-hand smoke.
- My husband can walk two miles on the treadmill without being short of breath.
- My life is better without cigarettes even though I never smoked.
What makes you happy about vaping? Even if you are not a vaper…Let me know in the comments below!
- Mel the Vapor Queen at V4L