If you vape, you’ve probably heard this question from at least one person...probably dozens, “Aren’t you worried that thing’s going to explode?” The mainstream media —who likes to make it their job to villainize vaping— posts weekly articles about exploding...
since this article was first written. In the early days of e-cigarettes, they were produced as an alternative to smoking. With all the smoking bans going on throughout the country and the world, e cigarettes and vapor cigarettes were the best...
All refillable cartomizers and Smileomizers need e liquid in order to work. Some come empty, and others already have e liquid inside them. The advantages to filling e cigs yourself are that you can mix flavors together and save money. There are many...
Traditional cigarettes (called analog cigarettes by e-cig users) are made of tobacco, which contains nicotine, the addictive ingredient that has kept you smoking. Burning tobacco produces heat that vaporizes the nicotine. Burning the tobacco leaf also vaporizes the resin (tar)...
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength for Your E-Cig or Mod
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life