“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapeaholic from the Midwest. Hello, I’m Clover. I have been vaping and using V4L products since September 27, 2010. I just celebrated my one year vaperversary and am excited for the next! I’m a 23 year-old senior majoring in Visual Arts and specializing in Animation.
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- Get your favorite flavor #Eliquids and try another- for free! Check out today's vape deal! http://t.co/f7w4T7mlPD 6 hours ago
- Another beat the clock sale just for you! This is one you don't want to miss out on. http://t.co/v7SzpJCE8n 2 days ago
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 5 days ago