“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapeaholic from the Midwest. Hello, I’m Clover. I have been vaping and using V4L products since September 27, 2010. I just celebrated my one year vaperversary and am excited for the next! I’m a 23 year-old senior majoring in Visual Arts and specializing in Animation.
- Youth Smoking Declined By 50% When Vaping Increased
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life