Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. I started putting nails in my coffin when I was 14. That’s what I called the clove cigarettes I “smoked” as an affectation… long before filmmaker Kevin Smith created his iconic “NAILS” brand of smokes for his films. When friends
This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. Remember Sunday mornings when your kids were little? Years ago, I would sit on my front porch on Sunday mornings, watching my kids running, playing and laughing in my front yard. I love the sound of
“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- What Is Vaping? Find Out How Vapor Cigarettes Are So Different from Using Tobacco
- Need Help Choosing the Best E Cigs? Use This Guide to Find What You Need
- Today is Customer Appreciation Day at our Chicago & Northbrook, IL vape shops! Stop by for Fun, Food & Prizes! http://t.co/PwnwXAqShm 5 days ago
- From National Review: What's Driving the War on E-Cigarettes? http://t.co/wYfzZmsZbN #Vapor4Life 2 weeks ago
- Vaping vs. Smoking. Share with your friends that smoke: http://t.co/re6jXPQ5c4 3 weeks ago