An electronic cigarette is composed of a battery and a cartomizer. The most common type of ecigarette battery that you will see people using in public is the ‘stick’ battery. These batteries are skinny and of all the kinds of electronic cigarettes, look most similar to an analog (especially white ones) – when compared to
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
automatic ban batteries battery carto cartomizer cartos Chicago cigarette contest Diamond drip tip e-cig e-cigarette e-liquid ECF ecigarette ecigs electronic cigarette event Facebook flavor forum juice mod new product Nobacco Juice USA review smoke smoker smoking starter kit stealth switch tank taste V4L vape vaper vaping vapor Vapor4Life Vapor King Vapor Zeus voltage