If you are a former smoker, chances are good that you have a few old ashtrays sitting around. Some people throw theirs out the moment they decided to quit smoking. Some clean theirs and hide them away “just in case”. Others reuse them in a way other than their original purpose.
This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. Remember Sunday mornings when your kids were little? Years ago, I would sit on my front porch on Sunday mornings, watching my kids running, playing and laughing in my front yard. I love the sound of
This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. Winter was the worst time to be a smoker. I find myself reflecting on last year around this time, and am so grateful for being an ex-smoker! See if you can relate:
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking