This is a guest post by Michael Britt. Some of my first V4L e-cigs were Vapor King automatic batteries I got in the starter kit the first time I tried switching over. Because I was topping off old carts (and wasn’t aware of the forums for newbie advice), I quickly made the mistake of flooding a cart.
Calling all vapers! Vapor4Life is hosting our first ever video contest! There are two huge prizes for the best videos. The second place winner will receive a new Automatic Dial-A-Volt ecig battery and a gift certificate to Vapor4Life for $75. The first place winner will receive an Automatic Dial-A-Volt and a $200 gift certificate. To enter,
Yesterday we wrapped up our contest to win an auto V4L Dial-A-Volt battery – the world’s first automatic variable voltage device. All you had to do was comment on the blog post with the reasons for making the switch from analogs to ecigs. We had a total of 141 entries, and randomly chose three winners.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes