This is a guest post by Michael Britt. Some of my first V4L e-cigs were Vapor King automatic batteries I got in the starter kit the first time I tried switching over. Because I was topping off old carts (and wasn’t aware of the forums for newbie advice), I quickly made the mistake of flooding a cart.
Calling all vapers! Vapor4Life is hosting our first ever video contest! There are two huge prizes for the best videos. The second place winner will receive a new Automatic Dial-A-Volt ecig battery and a gift certificate to Vapor4Life for $75. The first place winner will receive an Automatic Dial-A-Volt and a $200 gift certificate. To enter,
Yesterday we wrapped up our contest to win an auto V4L Dial-A-Volt battery – the world’s first automatic variable voltage device. All you had to do was comment on the blog post with the reasons for making the switch from analogs to ecigs. We had a total of 141 entries, and randomly chose three winners.
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength for Your E-Cig or Mod
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life