This is a guest post by Michael Britt. Some of my first V4L e-cigs were Vapor King automatic batteries I got in the starter kit the first time I tried switching over. Because I was topping off old carts (and wasn’t aware of the forums for newbie advice), I quickly made the mistake of flooding a cart.
Calling all vapers! Vapor4Life is hosting our first ever video contest! There are two huge prizes for the best videos. The second place winner will receive a new Automatic Dial-A-Volt ecig battery and a gift certificate to Vapor4Life for $75. The first place winner will receive an Automatic Dial-A-Volt and a $200 gift certificate. To enter,
Yesterday we wrapped up our contest to win an auto V4L Dial-A-Volt battery – the world’s first automatic variable voltage device. All you had to do was comment on the blog post with the reasons for making the switch from analogs to ecigs. We had a total of 141 entries, and randomly chose three winners.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 1 day ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 2 days ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 3 days ago