Recently Vapor4Life released the last three sizes and colors of their auto Dial-A-Volt (DAV) line. (When it first came out, it was only available in black 1100mAh). The first thing that stands out about this DAV is the lack of a button. For the auto lovers of the vaping world this is one-of-a-kind pv, seeing as there
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. I really like the new Vapor Titan batteries. They have a wonderful feel to them. Mark (a.k.a. dohsma on the forums) calls them soft touch and to me it feels just like velvet. The colors are amazing.
This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. It is the New Year and time for me to plan my summer vacations. For most, this may include a trip to a national park, or a local hotel to get away from the kids. I travel out-of-state to teach workshops at fire
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking