Running through his backyard was my forest playground. Towering trees with luscious fruits, ripe and plump, surrounded me. Vegetable patches were my hiding places with the brush growing taller than I could see. “Brandon!”, my grandfather calls out in search of me.
Waking up is always hard. 7:30am is flashing on your phone. *Buzz* *buzz* *buzz*. You hit snooze, but decide to get up anyway. “Let’s do this”, you mutter as you decide to tackle the work day with some attitude.
A couple weeks ago, a few of us from the Vapor4Life team went to a local event in the city of Chicago called the “Taste of Lincoln Avenue” in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. This festival is huge and has been around for over 20 years so this was a big step for our three-year old
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes