Running through his backyard was my forest playground. Towering trees with luscious fruits, ripe and plump, surrounded me. Vegetable patches were my hiding places with the brush growing taller than I could see. “Brandon!”, my grandfather calls out in search of me.
Waking up is always hard. 7:30am is flashing on your phone. *Buzz* *buzz* *buzz*. You hit snooze, but decide to get up anyway. “Let’s do this”, you mutter as you decide to tackle the work day with some attitude.
A couple weeks ago, a few of us from the Vapor4Life team went to a local event in the city of Chicago called the “Taste of Lincoln Avenue” in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. This festival is huge and has been around for over 20 years so this was a big step for our three-year old
- Youth Smoking Declined By 50% When Vaping Increased
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life