This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life now carries 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5ohm dual coil cartos, and 2.0 and 3.0ohm single coil cartos for tanks. Today I will explain the differences and positives and negatives of each.
A USB passthrough is a device that allows one to vape continuously without having to worry about recharging their e-cigarette. It is basically a battery with a cord attached. The end of the cord is a USB plug. They are also called “passthrus,” and “PTs.”
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. One e-cig piece I haven’t explained yet is the passthrough, known by many as a “PT.” It’s not really a battery, but can be a life saver when driving or when all of your batts
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes