This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life now carries 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5ohm dual coil cartos, and 2.0 and 3.0ohm single coil cartos for tanks. Today I will explain the differences and positives and negatives of each.
A USB passthrough is a device that allows one to vape continuously without having to worry about recharging their e-cigarette. It is basically a battery with a cord attached. The end of the cord is a USB plug. They are also called “passthrus,” and “PTs.”
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. One e-cig piece I haven’t explained yet is the passthrough, known by many as a “PT.” It’s not really a battery, but can be a life saver when driving or when all of your batts
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- @US995 #PenOfTheDay @DrewRadio - Thanks again for sharing our pens. Any chance you can link to us on that webpage? http://t.co/Ph9VM6ycQa 5 days ago
- @US995 Thanks for making us the #PenOfTheDay & thanks to Carol for sending in our pens. We love 99.5 and helping our customers! #Vapor4Life 5 days ago
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 6 days ago