Some ecigs come ready to use right out of the package. Some ecigs need to be filled with juice before you can use them. The advantages to filling ecigs yourself are that you can mix flavors together and save money. Here are four different cartridges for ecigs, and how to fill them.
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes