This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. What is PG? According to Wikipedia, “Propylene Glycol Alginate, or PGA, is an additive used mainly as a thickening agent in certain types of food. It is made from the kelp plant or from certain kinds of
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. Vapor4Life sells two kinds of cartos: WOW carts and CoolCarts. Neither is better than the other, as they both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It all comes down to personal preference.
This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. When I began vaping I gave myself the chance to try as many flavors as I could. I wanted to set myself up for success and find my “go-to flavor.” Plus, I was flat-out curious how it would be
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking