Vapers, we need your help! The Evanston City Council (Chicago suburb) will hear testimony and likely vote on a vaping ban this coming Monday, October 14. The hearing will take place around 7:30 p.m. at the Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center at 2100 Ridge Ave. in Evanston, IL. The Ordinance No. 80-0-13 would prohibit the
CASAA stands for Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association. The non-profit group was formed in 2009 by consumers and industry professionals to work together to educate the public about alternatives to smoking. Their goal is to publicize research and support harm reduction technologies, as well as offer and support political and legal causes that preserve consumer freedom.
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around