This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. As I approach the two-year mark of my switch from analogs to vaping, I can’t help but notice how different the ecig world is now from what it was then. This isn’t a […]
This is guest post written by Via, an e-cig enthusiast living in Jacksonville, Florida. What is a “Sweet Spot” Anyway? A few weeks ago, I had to find the perfect pair of shoes for my wedding the next day. I had a beautiful dress which I pictured in my head as champagne-colored with a gray […]
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. ã€€ By the summer of 2010 I’d had enough of smoking. It was a long time coming, built up over the decades, without a single event that pushed me over the edge. Instead it was a thousand little annoyances that […]
This is guest post written by Via, an e-cig enthusiast living in Jacksonville, Florida. The Old Days Back in the old days, like most of you, I smoked in the house.
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program