Written by guest blogger Morandir835. Every year at the end of January or early February is Chinese New Year. Not only is it the longest festival in China lasting for 15 days, there is what has been called the Chinese New Year hangover that follows. The entire country shuts down for CNY, and afterwards a
Happy New Year! I know our New Year’s celebrations are long over but the celebrations have just begun in China. The start to the Chinese New Year was on February 10th this year. “This year?”, you may ask. Unlike our New Year, which is the same date for each calendar year, the Chinese New Year
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes