This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. A tank can be confusing for new vapers. There are actually three different types, and many sizes available of each type. I hope to shed a little light on that situation.
About a month ago, Vapor4Life began selling mods (modified batteries). These other batteries are capable of using single cartos, or special cartos with tanks. Tanks can also be used on our Original Vapor King Diamond and Stealth Series batteries. The purpose of a tank is that it allows the vaper to enjoy their e-cigarette longer,
This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. It is the New Year and time for me to plan my summer vacations. For most, this may include a trip to a national park, or a local hotel to get away from the kids. I travel out-of-state to teach workshops at fire
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
There are hundreds of kinds of batteries. V4L sells a large variety, and recently added several more to the collection. In addition to our Vapor Kings, Original Vapor Kings, Diamonds, and Stealths, we now also carry VGOs, EGO-Ts, Auroras, and OMGs.
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking