An electronic cigarette is composed of a battery and a cartomizer. The most common type of ecigarette battery that you will see people using in public is the ‘stick’ battery. These batteries are skinny and of all the kinds of electronic cigarettes, look most similar to an analog (especially white ones) – when compared to
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. I recently got back from a long road trip to visit family. Flying wasn’t an option because of timing and my dogs. Before switching from smoking to vaping long road trips
Many bloggers have reviewed Vapor4Life products, testing everything from batteries to cartomizers to flavors. The following is a list of ten reviews.
If it seems like Vapor4Life is always coming out new products, that’s because we are! Since the company launched in April 2009, CEO and President, Steve Milin has been updating the products with new lines, and new items. So are the new Vapor Titan batteries any better than the other batteries we offer? There are
About a month ago, Vapor4Life began selling mods (modified batteries). These other batteries are capable of using single cartos, or special cartos with tanks. Tanks can also be used on our Original Vapor King Diamond and Stealth Series batteries. The purpose of a tank is that it allows the vaper to enjoy their e-cigarette longer,
This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. It is the New Year and time for me to plan my summer vacations. For most, this may include a trip to a national park, or a local hotel to get away from the kids. I travel out-of-state to teach workshops at fire
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
Earlier this year, V4L released its new line of batts, the Diamond and Stealth series. When I first joined, manuals were all I used due to the fear of killing an auto with juice. After my first Diamond arrived, those fears quickly passed due to the performance of the new autos. Months went by, and after
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. V4L offers three types of chargers: Vapor King Wall Charger, Vapor King USB Charger, and Vapor King Slim Wall Charger. Wall Charger The VK Wall Charger is V4L’s first version. It plugs into any wall outlet. It’s the
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 10 hours ago
- Berry Splash new from #Vapor4Life!! http://t.co/UShLyhnxJH Relaxing blend of blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry. http://t.co/9kuCtkUDZM 1 day ago
- Back in Stock e Liquids: Traditional Tobacco - Wowboy Tobacco - Cinnablaze - Peppermint Buy Now: http://t.co/XHt0psMVVR #Vapor4Life 2 days ago