“In three cases out of 10, for products with or without nicotine, the content of formaldehyde was as much as the levels found in some conventional cigarettes.” This is a statement from a French study that claims that e-cigs produce carcinogens similar to traditional cigarettes. Not only as a vaper but as a SMART and THOROUGH […]
CASAA stands for Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association. The non-profit group was formed in 2009 by consumers and industry professionals to work together to educate the public about alternatives to smoking. Their goal is to publicize research and support harm reduction technologies, as well as offer and support political and legal causes that preserve consumer freedom.
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program
- Everything You Should Know About Disposable E Cigarettes as You Begin Vaping
- 5 e Liquids To Defeat Blue Monday
- Have You Started Vaping? Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch to eCigs for the New Year