“In three cases out of 10, for products with or without nicotine, the content of formaldehyde was as much as the levels found in some conventional cigarettes.” This is a statement from a French study that claims that e-cigs produce carcinogens similar to traditional cigarettes. Not only as a vaper but as a SMART and THOROUGH
CASAA stands for Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association. The non-profit group was formed in 2009 by consumers and industry professionals to work together to educate the public about alternatives to smoking. Their goal is to publicize research and support harm reduction technologies, as well as offer and support political and legal causes that preserve consumer freedom.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes