This is a guest blog post by VaporVamp. As the negative effects of smoking have become widely known, smokers have become more and more stigmatized and marginalized. With secondhand smoke being a real danger, smokers are forced outside or away from other people to smoke. Some non-smoking people take this a step further and seem
This is a guest post written by Keelalagirl, who’s vapin’ happy hangin’ with her doggie pack in Ohio. Second-hand Smoke When I was a smoker, nothing drove me up the wall more than someone blowing smoke in my face. I found it rather rude to say the least. Though I was a smoker myself, second-hand
As the popularity and presence of electronic cigarettes increases, rules surrounding them are beginning to surface. Some companies have decided to not allow their use while employees are working, while some have flat-out banned their use on company property.
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking