Stephanie, a young woman who goes by the name “Loveridden” on ECF and the V4L Forum was first introduced to electronic cigarettes by her Aunt Betty who was using them as an alternative to smoking. That was in June 2011. She’s come a long way since then and is now one of the vaping experts.
Yesterday was the 36th annual Great American Smokeout. Vapor4Life celebrated by hosting a free event to the public. We offered an electronic cigarette in exchange for a pack of traditional analogs. The event was a great way for us to showcase our brand new Smokeless Lounge and store. Normally open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM
This is a guest post written by Steve from Steve K’s Vaping World. Hello everyone! My name is Steve, you may have seen me around the internet writing about e-cigarettes on my blog or on ECF under the user name ‘StotheK.’ That’s S to the K, which is a play on my initials S.K.
This is a guest post written by Joyce B., an emergency management professional who has been enjoying Vapor4Life products for just over a year. Hi, V4L readers! This is Joyce, also known as, um, Joyce on the ECF (Electronic Cigarette Forum). Little did I know, I would also be nicknamed “Momma Joyce” by some of
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking