This is a guest blog post by Morandir. Vapor4Life recently released two new flavors – WOW Vapor Smilin Tobacco and Smilin Tobacco Menthol. The flavor is available in both 30ml bottles and cartomizers. I’ve been testing both new juices pretty heavily the past few weeks on a number of different set ups. I wanted to be as thorough as
Running through his backyard was my forest playground. Towering trees with luscious fruits, ripe and plump, surrounded me. Vegetable patches were my hiding places with the brush growing taller than I could see. “Brandon!”, my grandfather calls out in search of me.
Vapor4Life is pleased to announce the introduction of our brand new WOW Vapor Juice Sampler Packs! There are six different packs each containing five different flavors. The five flavors all come in 10ml bottles. As a special introductory offer, each pack is on sale for $14.99.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Believe it or not, I’m not really big on doing juice reviews. Flavor is so subjective and what one likes compared to the other is impossible to judge. If we all
A second set of brand new WOW Vapor e-juice flavors were recently released. They include a tobacco, a couple menthols, a coffee, and a couple of fruit flavors. This entire bunch of new flavors were chosen based upon customer suggestions. My personal favorite of these five is the RY Twist. Read on for a description
As you have probably heard by now, Vapor4Life just released a ton of new flavors in their WOW Vapor E-Liquid line of juices for electronic cigarettes. The first 10 flavors came out on August 15. They include tobacco blends, fruit blends, a clove-flavored vape and even a beverage-flavored e-juice.
This is a guest post written by a fire spinner from the Midwest. I got some vapemail today and was excited to try a new juice flavor, but something was odd. This juice which was listed as a vibrant orange wasn’t orange at all. It was more of an off brown color. I didn’t want
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. I’ve spent a lot of time putting every battery in my possession through the wringer. I’ve used dual coil cartos on them (mind you this used to be a big no-no for “stick”
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. If you go the juice route and decide to fill carts yourself, there is one thing you’re going to notice. There is a slight variation to each batch produced. Think of juice-making in terms of
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- @US995 #PenOfTheDay @DrewRadio - Thanks again for sharing our pens. Any chance you can link to us on that webpage? http://t.co/Ph9VM6ycQa 22 hours ago
- @US995 Thanks for making us the #PenOfTheDay & thanks to Carol for sending in our pens. We love 99.5 and helping our customers! #Vapor4Life 22 hours ago
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 2 days ago