This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Hardware preferences vary as much as flavor. V4L offers a few hardware options now, but there are different kits from other vendors that some people prefer. I will mainly focus on what V4L carries.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. For people who are just getting started with electronic cigarettes the most frequently asked questions are “what hardware should I get?” and “what flavor should I buy?” There is no right
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- @US995 #PenOfTheDay @DrewRadio - Thanks again for sharing our pens. Any chance you can link to us on that webpage? http://t.co/Ph9VM6ycQa 2 days ago
- @US995 Thanks for making us the #PenOfTheDay & thanks to Carol for sending in our pens. We love 99.5 and helping our customers! #Vapor4Life 2 days ago
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 3 days ago