Any Bloody Mary fans in the house? Vapor4Life recently attended Highwood’s Bloody Mary Festival. Bright and early Saturday morning I arrived with my car full of equipment and ecig products. At 8 a.m. there were a handful of other vendors getting their booths set up. After figuring out where our booth would be, I got
Vapor4Life just attended a Chicago street fest this past weekend. Oktoberfest took place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the Lakeview and Lincoln Park neighborhoods. Several people from Vapor4Life helped to explain electronic cigarettes to festival-goers including Bham (Brandon), Vicky, Bobby, Brian, Kevin, Joe, and Scott.
Join Vapor4Life as we celebrate Oktoberfest on the last weekend of this month! On the grounds of one of Chicago’s oldest churches, St. Alphonsus, this Oktoberfest rounds out Chicago’s outdoor festival season with bratwurst, beer, and German music. Organized in 1810 to celebrate the marriage of Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen, Oktoberfest has been celebrated
Join Vapor4Life at the Highwood Garlic Fest tomorrow for a stinky good time! Who: Vapor4Life and the City of Highwood What: 2nd Annual Highwood Garlic Fest – In conjunction with the Farmers Market Where: 130 Highwood Ave. in Everts Park between Highwood Avenue and North Avenue (just west of Greenbay Road).
A couple weeks ago, a few of us from the Vapor4Life team went to a local event in the city of Chicago called the “Taste of Lincoln Avenue” in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. This festival is huge and has been around for over 20 years so this was a big step for our three-year old
Vapor4Life loves street fests. The live music, the sun, the crowds, the grilling – it all makes for a fun time. The 29th annual Taste of Lincoln Avenue event is coming up here pretty soon and we’ll be there! If you’ve ever been to our Smokeless Lounge in Northbrook, Illinois then you’ll recognize some of the
Who: Vapor4Life and the City of Highwood What: Highwood’s Evening Gourmet Farmers market Where: 130 Highwood Ave in Everts Park between Highwood Avenue and North Avenue (just west of Greenbay Road). When: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 from 4-9pm Why: To meet new people, socialize, listen to live music, dine, and shop. For more information about this
Summer is here and that means time for fun festivals! Who doesn’t love fests? Music, beer, cotton candy, the sun, shopping, and all the people watching. Vapor4Life is getting in on the festival action by attending street fairs and other events.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Another beat the clock sale just for you! This is one you don't want to miss out on. http://t.co/v7SzpJCE8n 22 hours ago
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 5 days ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 6 days ago