Everyone knows someone in their life that can be a bit stubborn. Some people are set in their ways, have certain routines they get used to, and simply put – don’t want to change. Maybe you are stubborn yourself, or it’s your spouse. Perhaps you and your husband used to smoke together for many years until you
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. ã€€ By the summer of 2010 I’d had enough of smoking. It was a long time coming, built up over the decades, without a single event that pushed me over the edge. Instead it was a thousand little annoyances that
This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a ÊºvapaholicÊº. What’s in a name? The Vapor4Life Forum has hundreds of members and today I’m going to introduce “MissEmma”. When I learned she is from West Virginia I instinctively pictured a sweet, southern woman living in a
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes