Are you a vaper who still has friends who smoke? Despite watching you successfully make the switch from tobacco to ecigs, some of your friends or family members might still smoke. Maybe you’ve tried loaning them your ecig, or even bought them a kit of their own. Whatever you have tried to do hasn’t worked
This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become a person of habit. I like to know what the day will bring. I have several rituals. For example, first thing in the morning, I get my coffee, grab my
I am not a “full-time” vaper. I usually puff on an e-cigarette just a couple of times throughout the week. Because I am not addicted to nicotine, and don’t want to ever go back on that route, I use e-cigarette cartomizers that don’t have any nicotine in them (0mg).
Have you considered giving a V4L starter kit to a friend or family member who smokes? It is a wonderful way to say “I care about you.” You just have to make sure to start them out with the right products so they have a better chance of making the switch.
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength for Your E-Cig or Mod
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life