Next Monday (2/24), Los Angeles City Council’s Arts, Parks, Health, Aging & River Committee expects to consider an ordinance that would ban use of e-cigarettes wherever smoking is prohibited. This will take place at its next regular meeting, in room 1060, City Hall, 200 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. We need your help
Today, the Chicago City Council as a whole voted on the proposed ecigarette ban. It passed 45 to 4. The four Alderman that voted against the ban were Roderick Sawyer, Ray Colon, Nicholas Sposato, and Brendan Reilly. Chicago is set to be the first major US city to ban vaping in restaurants, bars, and other
The Chicago City Council is meeting for a second time likely to discuss a proposed ordinance banning e-cigs wherever smoking is prohibited. The meeting is this coming Monday, January 13, at 11:30am. We are encouraging all Chicago vapers to call and email their Alderman, to let them know why they should not pass the ordinance.
And another one bites the dust. Last week, the New York City Council voted 43-8 to restrict the use of ecigs. Despite protest from vapers, activist groups, and e-cigarette manufactures and stores, New York banned ecigs. People will no longer be able to use them anywhere they like. Once the ban starts, ecigs will be
Vapers, as you have probably noticed, proposed ecig bans are popping up everywhere! New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and several members on the NYC Council plan to quickly pass an ordinance that would ban ecigs from being used everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Vapers would be treated like smokers again.
On Monday, Dec. 9 the Chicago City Council’s joint committee Finance; Health and Environmental Protection held a hearing about the proposed ecig ordinance which would subject ecigs to the Clean Indoor Air Act.
Tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 26) Chicago’s City Council is going to introduce an ordinance that would expand the city’s regulation of tobacco products to include ecigs. It would prohibit their use in smoke-free areas. Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Alderman Will Burns and Alderman Edward Burke are backing the legislation. If the ordinance passes, Chicago would become the
CASAA stands for Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association. The non-profit group was formed in 2009 by consumers and industry professionals to work together to educate the public about alternatives to smoking. Their goal is to publicize research and support harm reduction technologies, as well as offer and support political and legal causes that preserve consumer freedom.
- What’s Your Flavorite? The Wild World of E-Cig Flavors
- China’s Government Moves to Ban Traditional Smoking in Public Places
- Vaping Cartridges, Cartomizers, and Tanks: What Are the Fundamental Differences?
- The Story of the e Cigar King
- If 10% of Americans Vape, What Does That Mean for the Number of E Cigs for Sale?
- @ravenclaw50 Love the pink! #Vapor3Life https://t.co/wb3J6AcLHm 7 days ago
- RT @MyVaping : #vapemail arrived today from @Vapor4Life the V-Kit http://t.co/5EVdAQjpEx 1 week ago
- New Flavor @Vapor4Life . Peppermint Twist! Refreshing taste of peppermint, A hint of a mint! http://t.co/NGhto8VbdX http://t.co/qGhyeyRrLt 1 week ago