“In three cases out of 10, for products with or without nicotine, the content of formaldehyde was as much as the levels found in some conventional cigarettes.” This is a statement from a French study that claims that e-cigs produce carcinogens similar to traditional cigarettes. Not only as a vaper but as a SMART and THOROUGH
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
automatic ban batteries battery carto cartomizer cartos Chicago cigarette contest Diamond drip tip e-cig e-cigarette e-liquid ECF ecigarette ecigs electronic cigarette event Facebook flavor forum juice mod new product Nobacco Juice USA review smoke smoker smoking starter kit stealth switch tank taste V4L vape vaper vaping vapor Vapor4Life Vapor King Vapor Zeus voltage