I just got off the phone with someone from Chicago City Hall. I had called to discuss Chicago’s new e-cig ordinance on vaping inside. When I told the guy I worked for a vaping company, it took him a second to process, so I then said “e-cigarette company.” This garnered the response “oh vaaaping, ha […]
“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program
- Everything You Should Know About Disposable E Cigarettes as You Begin Vaping
- 5 e Liquids To Defeat Blue Monday
- Have You Started Vaping? Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch to eCigs for the New Year