Greetings Vapor4Life family and those just stopping by to see what’s new. Would I consider myself a video “gamer”. No, I do however appreciate a great video game title and will immerse myself in the world for months. I consider a “gamer” someone who has every major release and has several platforms to play on.
A little over a year ago I started this thing called vaping and boy, has it been a journey. I find that my vaping has evolved from a habit replacement to a habit killer. Have I truly gotten to the point where I vape for pleasure and not for need?
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Hello, my name is Keyzy. I have vaped for over two years and I love it. In my vaping journey I have tried a few different styles and models and had a lot of issues with leaking fluid, faulty batteries and lack of
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes