This is a guest blog post by Morandir. With Christmas just around the corner, and not to mention the biggest vaping holiday – New Years, there’s plenty of great options gift wise for the vaper or potential vaper in your life. Of course it all depends on what level of vaping they’re at. Here’s a
This is a guest blog post by Morandir. It’s very rare for me to get personal in a blog, but I’ve been in a very reflective mood the past few days. The holiday season combined with my approaching three-year vaperversary brings it out of me. This has been one of the most trying years of my life.
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Let’s Talk About The Weather Hey, everyone. How’s the weather where you live? We actually got to experience fall this year. We’re usually up to our knees in snow by now. I hate daylight savings time and the shorter
It’s no secret that women love to match. We match our shoes to our purses, and our jewelry to our outfits. Well there’s another class for women vapers. Vaping women are now seen matching their batteries to their carts, and their electronic cigarettes to their wardrobe ensemble. Some women collect shoes, some collect purses, and some
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes