Are you allowed to vape at work? If you can, good for you! That’s great that your employer is smart enough to realize that he/she’s saving time and money by allowing you to use your ecig. If you’re not as fortunate, I hope that you’ll be able to change your employer’s mind after giving him/her some info.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. I recently got the pleasure to visit Vapor4Life outside Chicago for a few days. Anyone from the forums know who Mark, Chad, Wader, Mariano, Smilin sirs, and Ms. Audrey are, but few realize all the other
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes