Are you allowed to vape at work? If you can, good for you! That’s great that your employer is smart enough to realize that he/she’s saving time and money by allowing you to use your ecig. If you’re not as fortunate, I hope that you’ll be able to change your employer’s mind after giving him/her some info.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. I recently got the pleasure to visit Vapor4Life outside Chicago for a few days. Anyone from the forums know who Mark, Chad, Wader, Mariano, Smilin sirs, and Ms. Audrey are, but few realize all the other
- Introducing RefreshMint and Vanilla Custard e Liquid flavors
- Announcing 2 New e Liquids: Berry Splash and Banana Dessert
- Vapor4Life eCigarettes is Attending Full Throttle Fest Chicago!
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- @US995 #PenOfTheDay @DrewRadio - Thanks again for sharing our pens. Any chance you can link to us on that webpage? http://t.co/Ph9VM6ycQa 5 days ago
- @US995 Thanks for making us the #PenOfTheDay & thanks to Carol for sending in our pens. We love 99.5 and helping our customers! #Vapor4Life 5 days ago
- Sitewide Flash Sale! 50% off Coupon Code: TWEET50 | Expires Midnight CST | http://t.co/rQPWmzuaQP RETWEET VAPERS! http://t.co/lbsbZqgqj7 6 days ago