This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. A tank can be confusing for new vapers. There are actually three different types, and many sizes available of each type. I hope to shed a little light on that situation.
This is a guest post written by Keelalagirl, who’s vapin’ happy hangin’ with her doggie pack in Ohio. My mother and I were going to do a joint venture into vaping. We had talked about e-cigs for months. I finally broke down and decided to give them a go and let my mom try what
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes