Vapor4Life carries several KR808D-1 “stick” (skinny) batteries. There are the Classic VK batteries, with ash cap ends. The next batteries released were the Original Vapor King batteries. These come in both Diamond Series (with a bejeweled, multi-faceted LED tip), and Stealth Series (no LED on the tip). The most recent Vapor4Life-branded batteries are the Vapor
Earlier this year, V4L released its new line of batts, the Diamond and Stealth series. When I first joined, manuals were all I used due to the fear of killing an auto with juice. After my first Diamond arrived, those fears quickly passed due to the performance of the new autos. Months went by, and after
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes