And another one bites the dust. Last week, the New York City Council voted 43-8 to restrict the use of ecigs. Despite protest from vapers, activist groups, and e-cigarette manufactures and stores, New York banned ecigs. People will no longer be able to use them anywhere they like. Once the ban starts, ecigs will be
Vapers, as you have probably noticed, proposed ecig bans are popping up everywhere! New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and several members on the NYC Council plan to quickly pass an ordinance that would ban ecigs from being used everywhere tobacco cigarettes are banned. Vapers would be treated like smokers again.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes