Alright, so you’ve found an electronic cigarette company, you know what starter kit you are going to buy, now all you have to do is figure out what nicotine strength to get. What does “24mg” mean? This number defines the amount of nicotine in a cartomizer or bottle of juice.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. There are a couple changes on all the new flavors of WOW juice bottles. The first is they have colored caps, the second is that the nicotine strength is given by
A little over a year ago I started this thing called vaping and boy, has it been a journey. I find that my vaping has evolved from a habit replacement to a habit killer. Have I truly gotten to the point where I vape for pleasure and not for need?
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around