A helpful guide to picking your nic strength, changing nicotine content, and understanding nicotine levels of e liquid and e cigarettes.
Alright, so you’ve found an electronic cigarette company, you know what starter kit you are going to buy, now all you have to do is figure out what nicotine strength to get. What does “24mg” mean? This number defines the amount of nicotine in a cartomizer or bottle of juice.
A little over a year ago I started this thing called vaping and boy, has it been a journey. I find that my vaping has evolved from a habit replacement to a habit killer. Have I truly gotten to the point where I vape for pleasure and not for need?
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
- Youth Smoking Declined By 50% When Vaping Increased
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life