This is guest post written by bjfgator (Beth Fitzgerald), a V4L forum member from Nutter Fort, WV and co-founder (with MissEmma) of the “Vapashopaholics Club”. I didn’t coin that phrase €¦ those infamous words were posted by a forum user named ian559 in a recent post.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. KISS The acronym “KISS” is often used in the ecig world. As good as “keep it short and sweet” sounds, in the ecig world it can lead to poor hardware and juice decisions. Giving people […]
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program
- Everything You Should Know About Disposable E Cigarettes as You Begin Vaping
- 5 e Liquids To Defeat Blue Monday
- Have You Started Vaping? Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch to eCigs for the New Year