Vapor4Life just attended a Chicago street fest this past weekend. Oktoberfest took place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the Lakeview and Lincoln Park neighborhoods. Several people from Vapor4Life helped to explain electronic cigarettes to festival-goers including Bham (Brandon), Vicky, Bobby, Brian, Kevin, Joe, and Scott.
Join Vapor4Life as we celebrate Oktoberfest on the last weekend of this month! On the grounds of one of Chicago’s oldest churches, St. Alphonsus, this Oktoberfest rounds out Chicago’s outdoor festival season with bratwurst, beer, and German music. Organized in 1810 to celebrate the marriage of Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen, Oktoberfest has been celebrated
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes