Vapor4Life just attended a Chicago street fest this past weekend. Oktoberfest took place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the Lakeview and Lincoln Park neighborhoods. Several people from Vapor4Life helped to explain electronic cigarettes to festival-goers including Bham (Brandon), Vicky, Bobby, Brian, Kevin, Joe, and Scott.
Join Vapor4Life as we celebrate Oktoberfest on the last weekend of this month! On the grounds of one of Chicago’s oldest churches, St. Alphonsus, this Oktoberfest rounds out Chicago’s outdoor festival season with bratwurst, beer, and German music. Organized in 1810 to celebrate the marriage of Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen, Oktoberfest has been celebrated […]
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program
- Everything You Should Know About Disposable E Cigarettes as You Begin Vaping
- 5 e Liquids To Defeat Blue Monday
- Have You Started Vaping? Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch to eCigs for the New Year