This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. My parents never approved of my smoking. Not many parents would, I guess, but it really didn’t sit well with mine. When I started vaping I didn’t even tell them. I was afraid they had only heard the bad
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
automatic ban batteries battery carto cartomizer cartos Chicago cigarette contest Diamond drip tip e-cig e-cigarette e-liquid ECF ecigarette ecigs electronic cigarette event Facebook flavor forum juice mod new product Nobacco Juice USA review smoke smoker smoking starter kit stealth switch tank taste V4L vape vaper vaping vapor Vapor4Life Vapor King Vapor Zeus voltage