This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life now carries 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5ohm dual coil cartos, and 2.0 and 3.0ohm single coil cartos for tanks. Today I will explain the differences and positives and negatives of each.
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. One e-cig piece I haven’t explained yet is the passthrough, known by many as a “PT.” It’s not really a battery, but can be a life saver when driving or when all of your batts
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. I’m Not Smoking, I’m Vaping When I started vaping, people would ask what I was smoking. When I tried to explain that it wasn’t smoke but an electronic cigarette they would chuckle or make silly comments. That
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 2 days ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 3 days ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 4 days ago