This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life now carries 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5ohm dual coil cartos, and 2.0 and 3.0ohm single coil cartos for tanks. Today I will explain the differences and positives and negatives of each.
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. One e-cig piece I haven’t explained yet is the passthrough, known by many as a “PT.” It’s not really a battery, but can be a life saver when driving or when all of your batts
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. I’m Not Smoking, I’m Vaping When I started vaping, people would ask what I was smoking. When I tried to explain that it wasn’t smoke but an electronic cigarette they would chuckle or make silly comments. That
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes