This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Vapor4Life now carries 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5ohm dual coil cartos, and 2.0 and 3.0ohm single coil cartos for tanks. Today I will explain the differences and positives and negatives of each.
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. One e-cig piece I haven’t explained yet is the passthrough, known by many as a “PT.” It’s not really a battery, but can be a life saver when driving or when all of your batts
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- How to Choose the Right Nicotine Strength for Your E-Cig or Mod
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life