CVS has made the bold move to quit selling smokes. By October, their 7,600 stores will have phased out cigarettes, cigars, and chewing tobacco. CVS says that tobacco just doesn’t belong in a pharmacy. They will lose $2 billion per year, but they think they’re making the right move.
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program
- Everything You Should Know About Disposable E Cigarettes as You Begin Vaping
- 5 e Liquids To Defeat Blue Monday
- Have You Started Vaping? Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch to eCigs for the New Year
automatic ban batteries battery carto cartomizer cartos Chicago cigarette contest Diamond drip tip e-cig e-cigarette e-liquid ECF ecigarette ecigs electronic cigarette event Facebook flavor forum juice mod new product Nobacco Juice USA review smoke smoker smoking starter kit stealth switch tank taste V4L vape vaper vaping vapor Vapor4Life Vapor King Vapor Zeus voltage