Did you know that cigarette butts are the single most littered item in the U.S.? Not only that, but it takes 12 years for a cigarette butt to break down. Twelve years! Switching to electronic cigarettes makes sense for so many reasons. You feel better, smell better, save time, and save money. Plus, just by
Today is America Recycles Day. It is the only nationally recognized day dedicated to promoting and celebrating recycling. Events take place every year on or around November 15 across the U.S. As a program of Keep America Beautiful, the goal is to get people recycling 365 days a year.
If you are a former smoker, chances are good that you have a few old ashtrays sitting around. Some people throw theirs out the moment they decided to quit smoking. Some clean theirs and hide them away “just in case”. Others reuse them in a way other than their original purpose.
Did you know that your electronic cigarette batteries can be recycled? It’s true!There is only one free rechargeable battery and cell phone collection program in North America: Call2Recycle. In efforts to be an environmentally responsible organization, Vapor4Life has recently partnered with Call2Recyle. Their program provides all the tools necessary to make recycling easy. They send out boxes and
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program