Some ecigs come ready to use right out of the package. Some ecigs need to be filled with juice before you can use them. The advantages to filling ecigs yourself are that you can mix flavors together and save money. Here are four different cartridges for ecigs, and how to fill them.
A tank is a cartomizer surrounded by an acrylic tank. It has a long silver cartomizer, an acrylic tube, and two end caps that have rubber gaskets on either side of the tube. The cart can be completely removed from the tank so it can be cleaned. Tanks are fully compatible with Vapor4Life’s Vapor King and Vapor
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Let’s Talk About Juice, Baby. Alright, you’ve got your favorite handy-dandy V4L Diamond battery, the Slim Chargers, the Drip Tips, and all the other gadgetry. Now what? So many juice choices! Where to start? There’s USA juice, WOW juice,
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids