This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Over the past few weeks I’ve attended several social events in my area (and one personal being my 30th birthday party). This lead to a lot of vaping in public places, including
I am not a “full-time” vaper. I usually puff on an e-cigarette just a couple of times throughout the week. Because I am not addicted to nicotine, and don’t want to ever go back on that route, I use e-cigarette cartomizers that don’t have any nicotine in them (0mg).
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around